Mainstream Press Attacks and Trojan Horses
- Popular Mechanics' Deceptive Smear Against 9/11 Truth
- Boulder Weekly Trots Out Morgan Reynolds' Trojan Horse
- Scientific American's Smear Against 9/11 Truth
- The Village Voice Trashes 9/11 Truth
- Mark Morford Advertises Loose Change for the San Francisco Chronicle
- The New York Times Pegs the 9/11 Truth Movement
- Terry Allen's Straw Man Attack on the Truth About 9/11/01
- Review of The New York Times' "2 U.S. Reports Seek to Counter Conspiracy Theories About 9/11"
- Review of TIME's "Why The 9/11 Conspiracies Won't Go Away"
- Reply to Matthew Rothschild's 'Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracies, Already'
- Critique of Manuel Garcia's 'The Physics of 9/11'
- Critique of Manuel Garcia's 'Dark Fire'
9/11 Skeptics' Literature
- 911review.org: Trojan Horse
- Another Cowardly Attack by "Victor Thorn"
- 911Review.com critiques "The Incredible 9-11 Evidence We've All been Overlooking"
- 911Review.com critiques Philip J. Berg's complaint on behalf of William Rodriguez
- 911Review.com critiques PrisonPlanet.com's 'Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story'
- Rick Siegel's 9/11 Eyewitness: Sensationalism and Pseudo-Science
- CIA Alum Endorses No-Plane Theories
- 'Unexplained 9-11 Explosion at WTC Complex': Misinformation Clouding the Crimes of 9/11/01
- Critique of 'New Seismic Data Refutes Official Explanation'
- Flying Elephant or Routine Take-Off? Evidence for Involvement of a Third Jet in the WTC Attacks Evaporates Under Scrutiny
- Some Errors in Chapters VI and VII Synthetic TERROR
- A Critical Review of The Missing Wings